Monday, September 03, 2007

Hamm Prayer Points - 03|09|07 [Back to School (for the first time)!]

Here we go! Tomorrow, September 4th, is the ole' back to school for most, but for Sonia, Maya & Yours Truly it's a day of "first time to school".

Please pray for Sonia:

  • As she settles in to her first official night after moving into her own residence
  • As she travels within Brandon on her own
  • As she attends orientation and pays for tuition and materials at Brandon University
  • As she meets and joins a church family
  • As she looks for a part-time job
  • As she makes new friends
Please pray for Maya:
  • As she starts Grade One
  • As she adjusts to a more structured form of education
  • As she battles a bad cold
Please pray for me:
  • As I begin my first day as Vice-Principal at Lighthouse Christian School
  • As I learn my responsibilities and try to fulfill them
  • As I get to know the students
  • As I supervise the academic progress of the senior students
As well...Please pray for Lena:
  • As she cares for Deena during the day
  • As she continues to adjust to life in Canada
  • As she takes training for her new part-time job at Reflections Cafe
Thank you for your prayers!!! — Kevin, Lena Sonia, Maya & Deena

No comments: